Civilized is a premium media and lifestyle brand that embraces and highlights modern cannabis culture, reflecting the millions of motivated, productive adults who choose to enjoy cannabis as part of a balanced lifestyle. Civilized entertains, informs and engages a North American-wide audience with insightful editorial, in-depth interviews, pop culture updates, trending news and entertainment coverage. We are growing quickly with the help of top talent, investors and board members from Vanity Fair, Details Magazine, Playboy Enterprises and Live Nation.
This role is based out of our Venice, CA office and will report to the President. The ultimate aim of this role is to anticipate and support daily needs.
The role of Executive Assistant is extremely important and will require someone who thrives on balancing competing priorities. You will be proactive and intuitive to the needs of the President. This includes assistance with matters ranging from schedule coordination of personal appointments to managing the day to day corporate meetings and deliverables. The ideal candidate is someone who is intrinsically kind and positive and brings a new definition to resourceful.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain President schedule and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Book travel and accommodation arrangements
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Conduct research and provide recommendations on best path forward
- Other administrative and personal assistance duties as required
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 3 years as Executive Assistant or similar type role in a fast paced environment
- An energy and hunger for challenges and responsibility
- A positive and approachable demeanour
- A natural and collected approach to problem solving
- Flexibility and urgency for all tasks
- A need for polished and professional work
In addition to a terrific team of people and supportive structure, Civilized offers a great compensation package.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] by December 28, 2018.