Executive Assistant and Scheduler
Civilized is a premium media and lifestyle brand that embraces and highlights modern cannabis culture, reflecting the millions of motivated, productive adults who choose to enjoy cannabis as part of a balanced lifestyle. Civilized entertains, informs and engages a North American-wide audience with insightful editorial, in-depth interviews, pop culture updates, trending news and entertainment coverage. We are growing quickly with the help of top talent, investors and board members from Vanity Fair, Details Magazine, Playboy Enterprises and Live Nation.
This role is based out of our Venice, CA office and will report to the Brand Manager, Office of the Publisher, and will work to support the daily needs of the Publisher.
The role of Executive Assistant and Scheduler is extremely important and will require someone who thrives on balancing competing priorities. You will be proactive and intuitive to the needs of the Publisher. This includes assistance with matters ranging from schedule coordination of personal appointments to managing the day to day corporate meetings and deliverables. This role needs someone who is naturally resourceful and eager to move at an energetic pace.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain Publisher agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Book travel and accommodation arrangements
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Conduct research and provide recommendations on best path forward
- Other administrative duties as required
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 3 years as Executive Assistant or similar type role in a fast paced environment
- An energy and hunger for challenges and responsibility
- A positive and approachable demeanor
- A natural and collected approach to problem solving
- Flexibility and urgency for all tasks
- A need for polished and professional work
In addition to a terrific team of people and supportive structure, Civilized offers a great compensation package.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] by Friday, August 31, 2018.