Business Planning Analyst
Saint John, NB
Civilized is a premium media and lifestyle brand that embraces and highlights modern cannabis culture, reflecting the millions of adults who choose to enjoy cannabis as part of a balanced lifestyle. Civilized entertains, informs and engages a North America-wide audience with insightful editorial, in-depth interviews, pop culture updates, trending news and entertainment coverage. We are growing quickly with the help of top talent, investors and board members from Vanity Fair, Details Magazine, Playboy Enterprises and Live Nation.
Civilized is seeking a curious and data hungry digger to join our team as a Business Planning Analyst (BPA). This role is based out of our head office in Saint John, NB and will work closely with our team in Venice, California. The BPA will work with executive level management to bring research data and planning discipline to inform and help activate the overall Civilized growth strategy.
We are looking for a fast learner with intense organizational skills. You will be eager to solve problems by breaking down complex data into simple recommendations. You will lend exceptional project management skills and contribute critical analysis skills to all projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Informing departmental plans and KPIs
- Preparing reports and generating first-cut analysis of recommended actions
- Project managing as needed with departments to activate plans and deliverables
- Tracking growth metrics for all departments including sales, HR, finance, operations, marketing and communications
- Assisting in quarterly forecast process by mapping data and anticipating trends and issues
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or an equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) three to five (5) years’ experience
- Ability to visualize and verbalize data
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships
- A natural ability to see gaps where others may gloss over
- Critical analytical skills and sound judgment
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
In addition to a terrific team of people and supportive structure, Civilized offers a great compensation package.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] by Friday, June 15th, 2018.