Business Development Representative
Saint John, NB
Civilized is a premium media and lifestyle brand that embraces and highlights modern cannabis culture, reflecting the millions of motivated, productive adults who choose to enjoy cannabis as part of a balanced lifestyle. Civilized entertains, informs and engages a North American-wide audience with insightful editorial, in-depth interviews, pop culture updates, trending news and entertainment coverage. We are growing quickly with the help of top talent, investors and board members from Vanity Fair, Details Magazine, Playboy Enterprises and Live Nation.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for supporting all business development initiatives and supporting to the sales team in Saint John. This means you will be looking after everything from analyzing market strategies, screening potential clients, and adding to the sales pipeline. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and will aggressively grow and diversify our clientele. You will be extremely organized and have exceptional time management skills.
This role is based out of our head office in Saint John, NB and will report to the Director of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for inbound and outbound lead generation and management
- General administrative support such as: phone/email coverage, expenses, scheduling, calendar management and travel/restaurant arrangements
- Handling RFP's (request for proposals), insertion orders, editorial credits, client communication and compiling competitive reports
- Preparing for client meetings, presentations and brainstorm sessions
- Using Salesforce and internal sales programs to fill and manage pipeline
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in lead generation
- Proficiency in Google Suite & Salesforce CRM
- Hustle, persistence and initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing, and fast-paced environment
In addition to a terrific team of people and supportive structure, Civilized offers a great compensation package.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] by Friday, August 3, 2018.