You know your own tendencies best, and if you feel that they are sometimes more introverted than not, you're probably be wondering which cannabis strains are best for you. Every person experiences these feeling differently, but most introverts prefer a slow pace and solitude over big groups of people or a busy environment.
While everyone has different reasons and motivations for using cannabis, there are certain strains that seem to have a better effect on self-described introverts than others. For your convenience, we've compiled a short list of the best marijuana strains for introverts who want to be a little more outgoing.
1. Sour Diesel is an uplifting, invigorating cannabis variety that can be particularly helpful for introverts suffering from depression. This sativa-dominant strain is as famous for energizing effects as it is for its pungent diesel odor.
2. OG Kush eases feelings of social anxiety many introverts experience while in large crowds. It's a strain well-known for relieving stress and instilling feelings of euphoria.
3. Laughing Buddha is a sativa variety that promotes an upbeat attitude and one's ability to overcome depression. The large flowers have a sweet, spicy scent and the smoke often instills bouts of laughter and a desire to let loose.
4. Super Silver Haze is an energizing sativa blend that smells of earth and sweet citrus. It has uplifting effects that help introverts overcome stress and feel happy.
5. Blue Dream has a high THC content for a sativa-dominant hybrid, and it is famous for its relaxing (but not heavily sedating) effects and ability to gently stimulate the mind. The flowers smell of sweet berries and deliver fast-acting, long-lasting effects.
6. Jack Herer is a sativa-dominant cross of Haze, Shiva Skunk, and Northern Lights #5 that has a distinct scent of spices and pine. Introverts find this potent strain promotes creativity, clarity of mind, and happy feelings.
7. Purple Trainwreck offers energizing and euphoric effects for introverts who feel held down by feelings of fatigue or depression. It's a mix of Trainwreck and Granddaddy Purple that has a pungent smell and taste of sweet berries.