You know your own habits better than anyone, and if you tend to exhibit extroverted tendencies, you may be wondering which cannabis strains are best for you. People who identify themselves as extroverts are usually outgoing with active, sometimes racing minds by nature, so they don't necessarily need cannabis to exacerbate those qualities.
Self-described extroverts have various reasons for using marijuana, but they should be aware that they are sometimes more susceptible the to the anxiety and paranoia-inducing effects brought on by high levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main psychoactive compound in cannabis. Cannabis strains with high levels of cannabidiol (CBD), however, counter these uncomfortable feelings, particularly if they are brought on by THC. To give some examples, we've listed some of the best marijuana strains for extroverts who want to focus their thoughts and relax.
1. Alpha Blue is a sativa blend that helps extroverts relax both body and mind without putting them to sleep. This marijuana strain produces flowers that have a red or violet color to them, and a pungent odor of earth and sweet berries.
2. Chemdawg is a pungent, well-balanced hybrid variety offers a relaxing cerebral experience that doesn't overly sedate the body. Even though this marijuana strain tends to have a high THC content, extroverts benefit from its anti-anxiety effects.
3. Harlequin is a sativa-dominant hybrid that treats anxiety without instilling a heavy sedation, making it a great option for extroverts who want to leave their worries at home when they go out with friends. Its smoke tastes of sweet fruit and musky earth and leaves users feeling clear-headed and focused.
4. Earth OG helps extroverts calm their minds and self-reflect without dampening their spirits or energetic, talkative nature. This hybrid has an earthy aroma of herbs, sour citrus, and spices, and it is often used to combat anxiety, stress, and depression.
5. ACDC is a heavily sativa-dominant strain that helps calm both body and mind of extroverts with minimal intoxicating effects. The flowers smell of earth, wood, and citrus.
6. Strawberry Cough is a sativa blend that smells of fresh strawberries and produces uplifting feelings of euphoria. This strain offers a mix of mentally calming and physically energizing effects.