At this point it's been established that marijuana is not, as Drug War-era propaganda would have us believe, a gateway drug. But s'mores are, we regret to inform you, a gateway dessert. When you combine marijuana and s'mores, all bets as to the addictive potential are off. But it is almost summer, and so will also be s'more season. You will find many recipes online, but here's one from The Cannabist.
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons cannabutter
- 3-4 ounce bar dark chocolate
- 8 whole graham crackers
1. In a small bowl combine the peanut butter with the cannabutter. Spread on four of the double graham crackers.
2. Top with chocolate and the marshmallows. Cover with another double graham cracker and wrap in foil.
3. Use tongs to place the foil packages in a hot oven, campfire or chiminea. Keep the packets near the heat for just 3-5 minutes. Carefully remove from the fire and unwrap. Contents will be hot and medicated. Yes!
Now all you need is a campfire.