No cannabis conferences coming up where you live? Don't worry: it's 2016, that magical, futuristic era when you don't need to leave the comfort of your living room to catch up on the latest trends.
On January 23-24, the folks over at Green Flower are inviting 20+ cannabis experts, scientists, physicians, and researchers who have devoted their lives to helping people use cannabis as medicine to speak for a TED-talk style 22 minutes on the science around using cannabis for wellness. Some of the topics up for discussion include:
- Epilepsy, autism, cancer & cannabis
- Cannabis and pediatric health
- Treating PTSD, anxiety, and depression
- The ins and outs of CBD
- Better dosing strategies
- How different delivery methods work
- The future of medical cannabis
Intrigued? Watch the entire two-day event, in real time, by signing up - free of charge - here.