From the same Canadian dispensary that concocted cannabis-infused versions of Jif peanut butter and Smucker's jam, there's a new kid on the block. Get ready for every
Since it's only available at dispensaries in Canada, here's how to make the next best thing from scratch - although you'll have to whip up a batch of
- 1-2 cups
- 3-5 tablespoons
cannaoil, which you can learn how to make here
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder: 1/2 cup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- food processor
- baking sheet
- aluminum foil
- Place the hazelnuts on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil and roast for 10 minutes at 350°F, checking halfway through to ensure even roasting.
- Place nuts in food processor and process at high speed until smooth (
. 5 minutes). aprox
- Blend in cocoa powder, powdered sugar, salt,
cannaoilandvanilla extract and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes until proper consistency: keep out of reach of kids, and start slowly - it's recommended you wait 90 minutes between doses to gauge the full effects.