Looking to put a cannabis twist on Valentine's Day? Now you can thanks to Chef Billie Sutton of Divine Umami Edibles, who has teamed up with the 420 Foodie Club and MagicalButter to create irresistible infused Sexy Magic Chocolates using MagicalButter’s Compound Chocolate, specially formulated for adding herbal butters and oils.
And is there anything more romantic than homemade chocolate for the most romantic of all holidays?
Here's what you'll need to make Chef Billie Sutton's sexy magic chocolates.
1 cup MagicalButter Chocolate - (Dark, White and Milk Chocolate)
1 tbs. coconut canna oil
12 raspberries fresh or freeze-dried (for Chocolate Cocoa Bean Mold)
2-4 drops beet juice (reduced or natural red food color) for white chocolate swirls
A dash of edible glitter (optional)
Once you've grabbed the ingredients, here's what you need to do to prepare your homemade chocolates.
1. Melt dark, milk or white MagicButter Chocolate over a double boiler (No tempering required).
2. Make sure the water is not touching the bottom of chocolate bowl to avoid burning. Let sit with the heat off for 5 to 8 minutes.
3. Stir occasionally with a heat resistant spatula to remove lumps. Make sure not to stir in air for best results.
4. When chocolate is smooth, add coconut canna oil and stir to incorporate evenly. Add desired extract at this point, such as coconut raspberry, matcha, mint, or salted caramel.
5. Fill cocoa pod mold with raspberry and pour chocolate over. Silicone or non-stick plastic molds are the best for chocolate candies.
6. Place chocolate in a squeeze bottle (Best temperature is 97 degrees). Fill your molds to the top and even out with an offset spatula.
7. Let sit at room temperature for 2 hours or until firm, at which point the silicone molds can be gently removed by hand. Flip plastic molds onto a flat surface.
8. Decorate as desired with glitter or beet juice. Use an airbrush if decorating with beet juice.
9. Enjoy creating a natural balance with MagicalButter’s Sexy Chocolates. Happy Valentine's Day!
Chef Billie's mission as a Cannabis Chef is to combine all of the Divine elements of the earth highlighting the Master Flower (cannabis). She has created a unique way to nurture the mind, body and soul through the art of chocolate. She has always had a true passion for cooking and educating from a young age. She was often inspired by the edible creations at her mother’s bakery. Once she realized that she was going to make a career out of her love of food, she sought professional educational training through Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts (Nutrition Certification) and HarvardEDX (Food Science Certification).