Civilized is a reflection of the folks we see enjoying cannabis but not represented in current cannabis culture.
They are the millions of motivated, productive adults who choose to enjoy cannabis recreationally - whether with friends instead of drinking alcohol, to unwind after a stressful day at work or just to think more creatively. They enjoy it and choose to use it. Some of them hide it. Some of them don't. Frankly, we don't see much of a downside when cannabis is regulated and enjoyed responsibly.
They are executives, entrepreneurs, tradespeople, teachers, students, politicians and artists. They are couples and they are singles. They come from all walks of life. Many are raising kids. They are bright, creative, hardworking people. They are in towns, cities and villages everywhere.
At Civilized we might be lighthearted and funny but we believe the underlying conversation on this important subject can and should be smart. Because we know cannabis can be smart. And healthy. And positive for our communities.
This is our tribe. We are Civilized.
Welcome. You will find us engaging, entertaining, enlightening, motivating and as often as possible, all of the above.
In The Press
- World Cannabis Congress Announces Partnership with CannaTech
Mar 19, 2018
- World Cannabis Congress Announces Anne McLellan as Keynote Speaker
Feb 28, 2018
- The World Cannabis Congress: Enhancing and Advancing the Global Cannabis Industry
Jan 29, 2018
- Civilized Appoints Former Playboy Executive Cory Jones Chief Content Officer
Aug 10, 2017
- Civilized, The Second City and The Montalban Theatre Announce Partnership and September Dates of: ‘Always Legal To Laugh’
Aug 8, 2017
- Civilized Worldwide Inc. Recognized As A Strategic Investment By The OCMX
Jul 11, 2017
- Civilized Worldwide Closes On $1 million of Its Series A Private Placement
May 1, 2017
- North American Cannabis Consumers Are Not Who You Think
Apr 17, 2017
- Civilized Adds Three Key Executives on Heels of Successful Launch
Aug 9, 2016
- Fifteen Minutes Adds Civilized as First Cannabis Media Client
Aug 2, 2016
- First-Ever Cannabis Investment Conference Coming To Florida
May 24, 2016
- New Poll Reveals Surprising Insights Into Cannabis Culture
Apr 8, 2016
- Past Publisher of Vanity Fair and Group President of Condé Nast Joins Civilized Board of Directors
Mar 23, 2016
- Civilized Worldwide Engages Viridian Capital Advisors
Mar 17, 2016
- New Digital Publishing Site Represents Shift In Attitudes Toward Cannabis
Sep 22, 2015
Interested in learning more? Email us at [email protected]